The summerpush!

 The vacations have begun, and that means I have to get back into full swing with my dissertation. It's not easy, because I'm still hesitating to produce a final version. I think this has to do with two things: firstly, the need to stop expanding and instead link all the pieces together, and secondly, self-doubt, which leads to procrastination.

I am consciously working against both. So my main goal this week is to reread some parts of the key texts I've been using and start revising and rewriting by Friday. I've also made a final backup copy of my text so that I have a copy to look through for things I may have deleted too quickly. These strategies are aimed at med confidence and a good restart on full-time writing.

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check-in with Max

Talking about my work with my supervisor today

16 days left, 75% done - and that's good!