Editing days

 Day after day I edit texts that I have already written. It takes so long, mainly because I have to add many perspectives. I am glad that most of the time I can remember where the ideas came from and that I have the books in my library at home. I spent some time today reading parts from these books while editing:

  • Gombrich, EH, Art and illusion: a study in the psychology of pictorial representation.6. ed, London, Phaidon Press, 2002.
  • Flusser, V, En filosofi för fotografin.trans. Jan-Erik Lundström, Göteborg, Korpen, 1988.
  • Flusser, V, Into the universe of technical images.Electronic Mediations, Minneapolis, University of Minnesota Press, 2011.
  • Bolter, JD, & R Grusin, Remediation : understanding new media.Cambridge, Mass., MIT Press, 1999.

Good thing is that it all gets better, and it comes together. I'm feeling fine about this book.

Mario Kart 8



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time goes by so slowly

Check-in with Max

16 days left, 75% done - and that's good!