It's been a while since I have updated. There's been a lot of regukar work, and that takes all the time away from writing. But I have been working a little bit on the first chapter, where I want to combine technologies, art history and perspective drawing, film and editing, games and interactivity into a unified idea about coherently rendered three-dimensional spaces. It's far from finished, but I need to finish it this weekend because I am giving a seminar on it next week.

I am also taking another 2-week course in research ethics; that's the last 3 Hp I need for the courses. It's working out in the end, but I wish I had a little more time this semester because after the summer, it's a long, fast run to the finish line.

Oh yeah; new Zelda game tomorrow! Tears of the Kingdom :D

tears of the kingdom




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check-in with Max

What am I writing about?

Time goes by so slowly