My seminar went great, I'm writing another game-text

Two things happened. 1. my seminar with my art history colleagues here in Lund has taken place. It was good, and I got some valuable ideas to work on. The schedule is getting a little tight here; I need to use the input and work on a completely different part of my text for a seminar in May. And during that time I will be on two field trips, first to Berlin and then to France, which has nothing to do with my work. But I'll get it done, because I have to have it done before the writing semester starts in the fall. 2. We had a two-day writing retreat in Båstad in my department, not to work on our own stuff, but to write texts for an anthology on "art and response" I am not sure if I should participate (due to time constraints), but I have 1500 words as the beginning of an essay on perception and bodily response to playing Mario Kart, so I probably will. I need a little more time to write, and I still need to read up a bit on the response side of my thesis here, but that's not a big deal.

Berlin Byways in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check-in with Max

What am I writing about?

Time goes by so slowly