An outline

 So I had to make an outline for my thesis and send to my supervisor, who also is my colleague, and I might just as well put it here too. So I can go back and compare to what it became when done. That is to say, this is all very much a preliminary outline.

1.     Frontmatter:

a.     Introduction

b.     Goals and aim

c.     Previous research

d.     Theory

e.     Method

f.      Limitations

2.     Thesis:

a.     Games as technical images

i.     Perspective and 3d rendering

ii.     Procedural images

iii.     Game production

iv.     Flusser’s technical images

b.     To be in the gameworld

i.     Experiencing vs. playing

ii.     Aestethic phenomenology

iii.     Atmospheres

iv.     Place as narrative

c.     Space and Time

i.     Storytelling

1.     Litterary narrative

2.     Play narrative

ii.     Games as Chronotopes

iii.     Games as teleological images

3.     Discussion

a.     Conclusions

b.     Useability

c.     Litterature

d.     Images


I guess it's a kind of map. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check-in with Max

What am I writing about?

Time goes by so slowly